WHAT IS THE REFUSE TO USE PROGRAM?
Students pledge to remain free from drugs, alcohol, and tobacco. Students and parents attend substance free educational events. All participating students are eligible for an UNLIMITED SEASON PASS to Stratton Mountain Resort or Grafton Ponds Nordic Center.
- I will refuse to use alcohol, tobacco and any other drugs.
- I will not misuse any over-the-counter or prescription drugs (i.e., diet pills, cold medications, etc.)
- I will support my friends in their choice to refuse to use alcohol, tobacco and other drugs.
- I will behave respectfully and responsibly at RTU events and while using my ski pass.
- I will attend at least five of the scheduled substance-use prevention programs sponsored by Leland and Gray or West River Valley Thrives.
- By joining the Refuse to Use program, I understand that I will voluntarily give my word and honor to this pledge and will follow the guidelines. If I cannot uphold this pledge, then my pass will be terminated.